Tony has over 30 years of professional experience, the last 10 years as a senior specialist in People and Organisation Development, a recognised field of academic theory and practice within the social sciences.
Tony is recognised as a thought leader in management and change. He has been published in the UK business press and writes a regular blog on this site.
His posts and articles range from contemporary areas such as strategy, change and performance management, through to more cutting edge areas such as complexity, emergence and the use of dialogue as an Organisation Development intervention.
Recent publications include:
- OD Practitioners: Beware the Silver Bullet – HRZone, January 2017
- Lost to the ages: The Future of HR – The HR Director, October 2016
- Embracing the Shadow side of Organisation Life – HRZone, July 2016
- What is Organisation Development? – The HR Director, May 2016
Contributions to UK Business Press include:
- The Guardian – Growing a Business, September 2016
- The Telegraph Business SME – Talent Retention, June 2016
- The Times Raconteur – Social Media in Communications, May 2016
- The Times Raconteur – Talent Management, March 2016
Tony is happy to take commissions for articles, blog posts or corporate communications channels such as intranets, magazines or conferences.
If you would like to speak to Tony about his services please call or email: +44 7949 273080 firstname.lastname@example.org