Tony has over 30 years of professional experience, the last 10 years as a senior specialist in People and Organisation Development, a recognised field of academic theory and practice within the social sciences.
An accomplished and engaging speaker, Tony is comfortable delivering impactful key-notes at conferences, in-house roadshows and to smaller audiences.
- Complexity in organisations – understanding it and working with it
- What is Organisation Development?
- The curse of the silver bullet
- The future of working
- The future of HR
- How language and metaphor shape our reality
- The illusion of self – developing true collaboration through co-operative inquiry
A particular strength is translating academic writing into practical language that can be understood at all levels of the organisation.
If you would like to speak to Tony about his services please call or email: +44 7949 273080 email@example.com